Thursday 1 August 2013

Sabbatical Day 8 (1 August)
The five talks on Biblical Leadership are now complete
1: Moses
2: Nehemiah
3: Paul
4: Jesus as Shepherd, Farmer, Disciple
5: Characteristics of Jesus' Leadership: Come, Follow, Wait, Go - this drawing heavily on Andrew Watson's 'The Fourfold Leadership of Jesus'.

The suitcase is either packed or the stuff it sitting beside it ready to go in.

One more major thing to do: write a sermon for the 11th of August to preach at the Blessed Word of Life Church in Nansana, Kampala. Including translation, the expected length is 1½ hours!

Lynda will be taking me to the Europa Bus Station tomorrow morning. We intend to have breakfast there together and then I will get the 9am bus to Dublin Airport. My flight leaves at 13:50 and I go to Entebbe via Dubai, arriving Entebbe 12:45 (afternoon, local time).

Your prayers for my final preparations and the travel will continue to be appreciated.

I don't know what opportunities I will have to get online from now until I get back home, but I'll set up new posts when I can. So watch this space!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment