Wednesday 28 August 2013

Sabbatical Days 31-35 (24-28 August)

Sabbatical Days 31-35 (24-28 August)
I'm including all these days in the one post which is intended to be the final one.
The days have included
  • returning books used in the composition of my talks to the Gamble Library, Union Theological College
  • meeting with Uel Marrs, Board of Mission Overseas, to share my experiences with him
  • reflection and completion of my report from the Ministerial Development Scheme which enabled the Sabbatical to happen
  • consideration of how some of the work I have seen in both Uganda and Kenya might be helped from this end
  • consideration of how to communicate and apply some of my experiences to my congregation.
Let me say once again how much I have appreciated your prayers,..

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Jim

(If you don't 'get' the last line try looking it up on Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment